- Lessons from a Year’s Worth of Benchmarks of Large Data Clouds, MTAGS 2nd Workshop on Many-Task Computing on Grids and Supercomputers, SC 09, Portland, November 16, 2009.
- Cloud-based Services For Large Scale Analysis of Sequence and Expression Data: Lessons From Cistrack, SC 09 Workshop On Using Clouds for Parallel Computations in Systems Biology, November 16, 2009.
You can find some of my recent talks on www.slideshare.net/rgrossman.
- Sector: An Open Source Cloud for Data Intensive Computing, Cloud Computing & Its Applications 2009 (CCA 09), Chicago, October 20, 2009.
- Cloud-based Services For Large Scale Analysis of Sequence and Expression Data: Lessons From Cistrack, Critical Assessment of Massive Data Analysis (CAMDA 2009), Chicago, October 6, 2009.
- IEEE New Technologies Conference, My Other Computer is A Data Center, Philadelphia, August 6, 2009
- Burton Group Catalyst 2009, Strategies for Deploying Analytics using Clouds, San Diego, July 29, 2009.
- MIT 2009 IQIS, Information Quality in the Cloud, Cambridge, July 16, 2009.
- OMG Cloud Standards Summit, The Open Cloud Consortium, Arlington, VA, July 13, 2009.
- Panel on Emerging Trends in Open Standards and Cloud Computing for Data Mining, Paris, June 30, 2009, KDD 2009.
- Cloud-based Architectures for Financial Applications Using R, R/Finance 2009: Applied Finance with R, April 24, 2009.
- The Open Cloud Consortium, CloudSlam ’09, April 23, 2009.
- Sector: An Open Source Cloud for Data Intensive Computing, CloudSlam ’09, April 20, 2009.
- An Overview of the Open Cloud Consortium, OMG Cloud Computing Interoperability Workshop, Crystal City, Virginia, March 16, 2009.